Saturday, December 19, 2009

Throwdown Time!!


Christmas is almost here and that means it's time for another throwdown.  This years throwdown ingredient, rice.  The rules, according to niece Shae: Must use rice in the recipe.  I like it, short, sweet and keeps big sis from finding ways to cheat. 

I did my final trial run last weekend for Sunday Dinner and thought I would give everyone a sneak peak.

I'll have to reread the rules but I fairly certain I followed all the rules of the throwdown. Let me see, must include rice, check, I did that.  I think I'm good to go.

Watch out I'm ready and playing for keeps this time.

And just in case you're not sure what I am making here is the recipe

Ingredients:
Rice

Directions:
Cook

Good luck to all.

2 comments:

carriegel said...

You have to do better than that if you want to win. Wait until you see my secret ingredient.

Unknown said...

Saffron don't scare me, our taste pallets aren't that refined.